Tuesday, May 20, 2008

First entry.XD


Well, this is my first entry in my first and real blog. Yay! I pretty much think I suck in my first try though... after all, I'm a newbie. Well, I have to say that it's pretty exciting, even if I always thought that blogging isn't my thing before. I mean, I have my own private journals and I hell don't want my entries to be exposed for the whole world to see. I wanted privacy, of course! But now...well, blogging? Why not try it? I've been spending half of my days on the computer anyway.

Enough about the try-blogging talk. I want to make this entry at least an introduction of myself. I tried writing in the 'About Me' section in my profile but it only allowed 1200 characters, and I didn't think I could express myself well in 1200 characters. Geez, what's with the limit? I hate limits, and I had to explain something unexplainable. In this case, me.

So, let's go...

I won't be posting my real name here, of course. It'll work with my nickname. Call me Abby. Calling me 'Ayame' is PERFECTLY fine. XD That's my 'wish-this-was-my-name' name after all, haha. I'm a kid. I don't care how much of a kid you'd think of me, but I'm pretty sure I am. I won't tell my age but...I'm a kid. I can repeat that a hundred times or more but I just want people to believe that I'm a kiddddddddddddd. I am I am I am. I hope we have that down.

I'm a kid.

:P

Next thing you should know is that I'm a highly linguistic person. I guess that rooted from the fact that when I was three or something, I started reading and eventually started to like it. I always have this big need to correct people's grammar, even if I myself am not sure if I'm correct (I'm still confused on using 'on', 'at', and 'in'.). But anyway, words have been a big part of me since. It just sort of 'flows', you know?

You should also know that I'm really, truly, totally, cruelly into Japanese anime (and mangas. That's different.*wink*) I'm so addicted to it you could almost say I'm an unrealistic person, what with 1/3 of everything I do involving anime. I'm making my own manga, which has the same title as my blog ('Panda! Panda! A Series of Black And White'. Dunno, I just wanted something perky and catchy and I couldn't think of anything else so I resorted to that.) So that will tell you that I also like drawing.

Of course I also listen to music. (Oh, yeah, like you'd ever meet someone who doesn't listen to music.) I listen to a lot of kinds, but mostly rock and anime songs. I'm a big fan of bands like Paramore, Coheed and Cambria, Alesana, Nightwish, Greenday, The Used, Yellowcard, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Boys Like Girls, and the lot. In anime-oh, a LOT.

Another thing you should know-I'm a really obsessive person. I'm also very ambitious (urgh) that I always spend my time day dreaming and day dreaming and not doing anything to get it done in real life at all. I'm a real pessimist, so I'm a 'down' sort of person. That's just how I think about me. But, well, if this blog of mine will go as far as my readers would realize that I'm not really a pessimist, you can correct me and tell me I'm not a pessimist...(but not an optimist either. Maybe just somewhere in between....c:)

But of course, no matter how nonsense this would sound, my pessimism won't get in the way of my dreams (even if I just said it did). It just can't, right? I wasn't born for nothing. And definitely not for just daydreaming.

Alright, I know, I know, I know that this entry is crazy, and that no one really gets anything at all. I'm aware of that. But I did say that I am unexplainable, so...I am! Even words can't beat that fact.

Note: Haha. To anyone who saw that picture above and is still looking at it (If there is any). That's Ryoma Echizen from Prince of Tennis. XDXDXD I just thought that posting up a picture of me would be a little embarassing, and...well, my crush's pic isn't! Some of you might think crushing on anime characters is weird, but to otakus-it isn't weird. It's just what humans are about. We all have those stuff, don't we?

No comments: