Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Outing...and Everything Else.


->> Vampire Knight, my latest addiction.

I was off the computer for two days-well, a day and a half, to be exact. The whole family (yes, whole-not just father and mother and siblings-I meant that relatives are included) went to Calamba, Laguna (or where ever in Laguna) for an outing. Yep, an outing, this late, when summer's already at an end. Well anyway, its was an okay outing for me-ahh, what did I do? I spend the whole time drawing my manga and it's coming out good! My relatives sort of butted in, though. Told me I just went there to draw instead of swimming. Like I really wanted to join the outing in the first place. -_-

Anyway, the manga is seriously a 'work'. I've been struggling a lot, but it's still worth it! After all, hard work will pay off, right? And I've been thinking of trying to play tennis recently... it just sort of hit my mind. I've never played tennis before, just badminton. And now I really do want to try it out...XD

Yep, too much Prince of Tennis, you might say.

What can I do? :D