Sunday, June 1, 2008

Tennis

I got my first tennis racket yesterday! Hats off to whoever invented tennis. Alright, so this tennis racket isn't branded or anything. It's also a cheap find. I doubt it is original. I'm giving too much away, but come on, I'd only try it out. Since I'm new to tennis, I don't want to spend too much money on it. Besides, I can always switch to a better racket, right? Right now I'd just like to test it. I do hope that this will come out good though-at least, it'll be worth half of what I spent on it. Better if more than half.

Ahh, that's all I wanna say. One week and three days left before school starts, what a pain. I'm gonna miss snuggling in my bed in the morning and watching TV the minute I wake up. And, oh yeah, watching anime shows on the computer everyday. D:

Well, that's how life is, I'll just have to carry on.

<--Kyou Kara Maoh, otherwise known as God(?) Save Our King! or Demon King From Now On! Looks pretty yaoi, huh? Well, I'm not the biggest fan of yaoi, but this is a hilarious show. :D Besides, it's not totally yaoi-for me, that is.

No comments: